- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"The building is old and therefore facilities are constrained: the rooms are small but very comfortable, the bath/shower is exceedingly diffi..."
"Lovely hotel, very clean and rooms well provided for. Only downside was no lift (interesting with 2 children, a toddler a heap of luggage an..."
"Immaculate room and friendly helpful staff - What more could you want!..."
About the hotel
Located in a quiet pedestrian area in the heart of Orléans, hotel de l’Abeille is a really special house since 1903. Virginie Foucault and her brother, Dominique, 4th generation of hotelkeepers in Orleans, carry on there the atmosphere of a large and beautiful family hotel where you are received not as a customer, but as a guest. Behind an outstanding beginning-of-20th-century façade overflowing with greenery on the balconies, there are thirty rooms.
Each of them is different and always renovated with a great concern for the decoration combining the attractions of antiques with the comfort requirements of the modern world : free wi-fi, 19 tv channels, hair-drier, ventilator, scales etc. and a large and very nicce garden at the top of the builging with a great view on the cathedral The hotel holds a collection of rare works of art devoted to Joan of Arc, liberator of the city in 1429, as well as many antiques. Depending on your budget and wish, we will be able to provide you with either a large room and its vast bathroom, or a family suite or a smaller room.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu, Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel de l'Abeille in Orléans is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely Old Hotel
The building is old and therefore facilities are constrained: the rooms are small but very comfortable, the bath/shower is exceedingly difficult to get in and out of, the staircase is steep and there is no lift.
There is a lovely roof garden and the location is excellent for wandering around the city. In all a very enjoyable stay, but not for those with any mobility difficulties.
Good stop over
Lovely hotel, very clean and rooms well provided for.
Only downside was no lift (interesting with 2 children, a toddler a heap of luggage and a buggy) - but the staff did offer to help and allowed us to keep the buggy downstairs. The selection offered for breakfast was a bit disappointing - my husband can't eat dairy so 11 euros was a lot for a croissant and a bit of bread. Coffee shop opposite does coffee and croissant for 2 euros. Orleans was lovely - surprisingly quiet as well!