About the hotel
Designed by the famous Basque architect Raymond Larrebat Tudor and built in the 18th century, Alcyon Hotel is a lovely residence in the heart of Biarritz. It is ideally situated 220 yards from the beach and casino and close to the local thalassotherapy centre. The guest rooms are all air-conditioned and equipped with private bathrooms, mini-fridges and free Wi-Fi internet access.
The next time you plan a trip to Biarritz, stay at the Alcyon Hotel, where you are guaranteed a personalized welcome and high-quality service.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel Alcyon in Biarritz is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel closed even thought they took our money and reservation. Arrived to Locked doors and windows
We book this hotel for a romantic weekend.
When we arrived, in the rain and cold, we discovered it was closed. They had closed without letting any of the booking sites know. They did take the booking and our money though!. Fortunately laterooms was able to get our money back and I must say that the lady we dealt with on the phone was extrememly pleasant and empathetic. I am however not impressed with the hotel or laterooms as neither have offered to make ammends for this really awful experience. Not what you want after 5 hours driving, late on a Saturday night!