- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"This hotel is perfectly situated with beautiful views, the staff were very friendly and helpful! I would return and recommend it to all...."
"The beds are comfortable, it's in a great location, there's a restaurant on site, room service, and the staff are always friendly and happy..."
"Cannot fault the welcoming and courteous staff, at all levels. The room was excellent, spotlessly clean and comfortable. I had an amazing s..."
"A small hotel with a really popular cosy sea view bar. Pleasant room, good location, nice stroll on the flat to St Peter Port. We appreciate..."
About the hotel
La Piette Hotel in St. Peter Port Guernsey dates back to the 1700’s with many of its original architectural features remaining including a magnificent carved wooden fireplace, rumoured to have come from the town church in 1870. Over the years La Piette Hotel Guernsey has been extended and improved and there is now a mix of contemporary and original styles throughout.
La Piette Hotel is the only seafront 3 star hotel in St. Peter Port Guernsey, providing stunning sea views of the neighbouring islands of Herm, Jethou and Sark and on clear days Alderney, Jersey and the French coast. Sunrise over the islands can be simply spectacular! La Piette Hotel is ideally situated for both business and pleasure: A five to ten minute stroll along the seafront will take you directly to the heart of St Peter Port, the islands capital with it’s picturesque harbours, quaint cobbled streets, restaurants, shopping and the financial centre. If you are visiting Guernsey on business, a short walk in the opposite direction is the Admiral Park business and commercial centre. Open all year round this Guernsey 3 star seafront hotel has a choice of bars and great restaurants and offers excellent value short breaks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is perfectly situated with beautiful views, the staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would return and recommend it to all.
Watch out for breakfast charges
The beds are comfortable, it's in a great location, there's a restaurant on site, room service, and the staff are always friendly and happy to help.
But beware - if you book on LateRooms, breakfast costs an extra £9.95 a day. I didn't discover this until I was handed a large bill when checking out.