- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Travelling alone I fully expected to get a room that overlooked the car park....overlooked the reception roof and the restaurant instead .Th..."
"We had a good stay. Good room and breakfast. Lovely spa and pool area...."
"Really helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Lovely room, facilities and nice food. Would recommend...."
"Very well presented hotel with excellent attention to detail from a team of diligent staff. Facilities are great (though at a cost) and the..."
"I wanted to stay a little outside of Brighton and so pleased that I found Wickwoods. Very helpful staff and friendly too. I used the swimmin..."
About the hotel
Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa which offers Memberships, Wedding/Functions, Beauty Treatments, Spa Days and Accommodation is set amongst 22 acres of glorious landscaped gardens and woodland within the South Downs National Park. It lies just south of the village of Albourne in West Sussex and is an easy drive from Brighton as well as being close to Burgess Hill, Hayward’s Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Each of our bedrooms is individually designed with its own character.
Facilities are en-suite and include TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryers, trouser press and free Wi-Fi. All bedrooms have a double bed - available for single or double occupancy. Our Premier Room offers a sleigh bed with a balcony overlooking our beautiful gardens. No passing traffic, only the sound of birds! If you wish to use our comprehensive Club facilities a day pass can be purchased for adults £10 and Children £5, which include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa-bath. We also offer a brand new fully equipped gym, exercise studio and 6 flood-lit tennis courts with 2 covered courts. Please note on Sundays we close at 8:00pm. Our restaurant closes at 6:00pm and the bar and fitness facilities close at 7:30pm.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely quiet location, great facilities.
Travelling alone I fully expected to get a room that overlooked the car park....overlooked the reception roof and the restaurant instead .The room was clean and more than adequate for my needs.
Very noisy neighbour who spoke very loudly on her mobile phone for nearly an hour!!. The meal in the restaurant on both nights was excellent. The service for breakfast this morning was very poor...no plate until requested. The reception staff were very friendly and assisted me with my travel plans. The spa treatment I received from Harriet was excellent....having spent the day walking round Brighton in the rain the hot stone treatment "hit" the right spot.. I would recommend the Hotel to my friends especially if visiting Brighton. Taxi rather than drive oneself.