- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Really helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble. Lovely room, facilities and nice food. Would recommend...."
"Very well presented hotel with excellent attention to detail from a team of diligent staff. Facilities are great (though at a cost) and the..."
"I wanted to stay a little outside of Brighton and so pleased that I found Wickwoods. Very helpful staff and friendly too. I used the swimmin..."
"Room and the hotel was very nice but it was a shame that when I arrived at 7.20pm the restaurant closed at 6pm on a sunday and the bar close..."
"Rather noisy at light over bar..."
About the hotel
Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa which offers Memberships, Wedding/Functions, Beauty Treatments, Spa Days and Accommodation is set amongst 22 acres of glorious landscaped gardens and woodland within the South Downs National Park. It lies just south of the village of Albourne in West Sussex and is an easy drive from Brighton as well as being close to Burgess Hill, Hayward’s Heath, Horsham and Worthing. Each of our bedrooms is individually designed with its own character.
Facilities are en-suite and include TV, tea & coffee making facilities, hair dryers, trouser press and free Wi-Fi. All bedrooms have a double bed - available for single or double occupancy. Our Premier Room offers a sleigh bed with a balcony overlooking our beautiful gardens. No passing traffic, only the sound of birds! If you wish to use our comprehensive Club facilities a day pass can be purchased for adults £10 and Children £5, which include an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa-bath. We also offer a brand new fully equipped gym, exercise studio and 6 flood-lit tennis courts with 2 covered courts.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/03/2015 to 05/05/2015 - Please note: On Monday 4th May, Wickwoods will be operating at Sunday hours, opening from 7.00am- 8.00pm. The restaurant closes at 6.00pm and guests are required to check in prior to 8.00pm. The LateRooms.com rates for Wickwoods Country Club Hotel and Spa in Hassocks are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Really helpful staff.
Nothing was too much trouble. Lovely room, facilities and nice food. Would recommend.
Very well presented hotel with excellent attention to detail from a team of diligent staff.
Facilities are great (though at a cost) and the politeness and 'little gestures' from the staff was fantastic. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.