- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"The hotel was in a perfect location convenient for the town. Staff very friendly and efficient. We had an upgrade to a superior room with fa..."
"Staff were brilliant but hotel rooms need a lot of upgrading...."
"Great value for money , great customer service would recommend ...."
"Hotel is right on the sea front and my room had a fabulous sea view. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, from the reception staff to..."
"Staff very attentive, breakfast food choices excellent, particularly vegetarian. Would definitely stay there again, I highly recommend hitel..."
About the hotel
The Grand Atlantic Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in Weston Super Mare, a truly iconic Victorian hotel with turrets, towers and stunning views across the sea. A stone's throw away from the sandy beach and a short stroll from the town centre the hotel has maintained its charm and character. It boasts an elegant reception and lounge area and also offers a restaurant and bar overlooking the seafront.
Full English Breakfast served in the Restaurant from 8. 00am (Continental Breakfasts are offered at earlier times) With 71 rooms all with en suite bathrooms, sea view rooms are available at a supplement and a recently refurbished restaurant with picturesque views across the sea and complimentary Wi-Fi in public lounges and ample onsite car parking free of charge. Suitable for families and couples, The Grand Atlantic Hotel is the perfect location for hotel breaks in Weston Super Mare.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/05/2012 to 02/01/2013 - Dear customer, please be aware that from May 25th onwards, on-site parking at the Grand Atlantic Hotel will be charged at a rate of £5 per vehicle, per day. Parking will be subject to availablility. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was in a perfect location convenient for the town.
Staff very friendly and efficient. We had an upgrade to a superior room with fantastic views of the pier and sea front. Room very comfortable, but the bathroom needs upgrading to match the quality of the room itself. This said, good value for money. Would definitely stay again.
The Grand Atlantic Hotel
Staff were brilliant but hotel rooms need a lot of upgrading.