- 18 guest reviews
"I booked this room for my parents who were full of praise for this accommodation. They were thrilled with every aspect of this guest house a..."
"Nice room. Clean and warm. Unfortunately did not get to try the apparently legendary breakfast. The breakfast room looked great though. No c..."
"Thank you for a fantastic stay. The room was incredibly comfortable and the food excellent...."
"Liz and Jim couldn't have been more welcoming. The guesthouse was beautifully decorated and all services were first class...."
"We stayed for two nights in October 2014. Everything was exactly as it should be. Room could not be faulted. Owners very friendly and helpfu..."
About the hotel
We offer high standard Bed & Breakfast accommodation: Two Double/Family rooms with en-suite One Twin room with en-suite Two en-suite single rooms We are the perfect base to tour Scotland, central for sightseeing in Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth and Glasgow. For golfers we are 35 miles from St Andrews and 20 miles from Gleneagles. For those interested in history we have the beautifully preserved village of Culross.
after a total refurbishment we are now a 4 star from Visit Scotland
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I booked this room for my parents who were full of praise for this accommodation.
They were thrilled with every aspect of this guest house and said it was the best place they had ever stayed and they would highly recommend it. They will definitely be going back
A good alternative to hotels
Clean and warm. Unfortunately did not get to try the apparently legendary breakfast. The breakfast room looked great though. No complaints