- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"Found room very tired. Would have appreciate if wifi being available in our room...."
"The room was small but adequate. Staff were pleasant but the duty manager did not seem to be enjoying her position her overall persona was j..."
"Booked this late deal and found that the Hotel was very pleasant. The standard room was good with a side sea view. Everything we needed was..."
"Super room. Super service. Super view...."
"the hotel is in a perfect location and very well done inside, the food was nice, the rooms were basic but clean and tidy. However the staff..."
About the hotel
Built in 1846, The Golden Lion Hotel is the oldest building in Hunstanton and, whilst it has been added to and recently modernised, it still holds on to its old world charm. with panoramic views of the sea and enticing sandy beach; The views across the Wash are stunning and a real feature for us, and sunsets are often a sight to behold. Recent refurbishment has given us a beautiful restaurant, updated function room and some lovely bedrooms.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 03/06/2015 to 31/01/2020 - Please be aware that there is limited on-site parking at the Golden Lion Hotel; this is charged at a rate of £5 per day; it is subject to availability upon arrival and cannot be prebooked. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The Golden Lion Hotel
Found room very tired.
Would have appreciate if wifi being available in our room.
The Golden Lion Hotel
The room was small but adequate.
Staff were pleasant but the duty manager did not seem to be enjoying her position her overall persona was just going through the motions. The room was extremely cold and when questioned about it came up with a load of waffle.Other guests were also complaining if waking in the middle of the night cold due to the heating being switched off. I wouldn't stay again in winter due to this but would try in the summer.