- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night because of a gig in Dunfermline. Hotel was just round the corner from the venue which was great! Staff polite and I wo..."
"Fantastic value and a well managed hotel, would recommend to anyone...."
"Fantastic value for money, will definitely visit again..."
"Good hotel for the price in an excellent location...."
"Dunfermline stopover on way home to Berwick upon Tweed..."
About the hotel
Our boutique hotel offers affordable, luxury and first class entertainment, situated in the heart of Dunfermline's city centre. All 17 bedrooms are en-suite with HD flat screen TV's with FreeView; free WiFi access and room service facilities available. The hotel is in an ideal location for business, short breaks and for those who wish to visit Scotland's Capital, Edinburgh,which is a short 20 minute drive from Dunfermline.
Just moments walk away are the lovely historic sites of Dunfermline, including Dunfermline Abbey, Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace, Abbot House, and the beautiful sites of Pittencrieff Park. Dunfermline is an ideal place to visit, Knockhill Racing Circuit, Deep Sea World, Fife Coastal Villages and many beautiful golf courses including St Andrews, Old Course, all of which are within a short driving distance from our hotel. Adjoining the hotel we have a music/club/bar & restaurant complex. Dine@29 is our in-house restaurant which has already established itself as the place to eat in Dunfermline and is a very popular eating destination with the locals. Harlem @ Collective Bar & Nightclub is Fife's Premier Entertainment Venue comprising of 3 bars, private function spaces and nightly entertainment. Please be aware,for all weekend bookings, that noise levels, emitting from the adjoining nightclub, may be higher than normal and on occasion may exceed your expectations. Rooms@29 is a strictly non smoking hotel - if there is evidence of smoking found in room upon check out the card details on your booking will be charged. Please be advised that Monday morning breakfast is continental only. This is reflected in our extremely competitive room rate.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 23/03/2012 to 12/05/2024 - All guests checking in will be required to provide card details on arrival. These card details are required for room charges / smoking & damages and may be charged if evidence is found for the above. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for one night because of a gig in Dunfermline.
Hotel was just round the corner from the venue which was great.
Staff polite and I would go for the breakfast option if available. Selection was great.
No noise complaints either - we slept really well
Rooms @ 29 Bruce Street
Fantastic value and a well managed hotel, would recommend to anyone.