- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"First impression of the room was excellent, but was spoilt by broken window blind, which was also dusty. We had never been here before & did..."
"We stayed here on a Saturday night having been out in the town. It's location is perfect for literally falling into bed with no need for tax..."
"This is third time staying at this hotel and have always found that nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Food at breakfast is excellen..."
"Excellent accommodation. We had a twin room which was of a reasonable size and it was very clean and comfortable. Had all the requirements a..."
"Very noisy outside window late at night,no heating in the room,no sky tv as advertised..."
About the hotel
Our boutique hotel offers affordable, luxury and first class entertainment, situated in the heart of Dunfermline's city centre. All 17 bedrooms are en-suite with HD flat screen TV's with FreeView; free WiFi access and room service facilities available. The hotel is in an ideal location for business, short breaks and for those who wish to visit Scotland's Capital, Edinburgh,which is a short 20 minute drive from Dunfermline.
Just moments walk away are the lovely historic sites of Dunfermline, including Dunfermline Abbey, Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace, Abbot House, and the beautiful sites of Pittencrieff Park. Dunfermline is an ideal place to visit, Knockhill Racing Circuit, Deep Sea World, Fife Coastal Villages and many beautiful golf courses including St Andrews, Old Course, all of which are within a short driving distance from our hotel. Adjoining the hotel we have a music/club/bar & restaurant complex. Albertos Kitchen is our in-house authentic Italian Restaurant which has already established itself as the place to eat in Dunfermline and is a very popular eating destination with the locals. Harlem @ Collective Bar & Nighclub is Fife's Premier Entertainment Venue comprising of 3 bars, private function spaces and nightly entertainment. We are within walking distance to bus and train stations direct to Edinburgh and with the 6 Nations games around the corner we are ideally situated for travelling to Murrayfield Stadium. We are the perfect base if you are looking to book accomodation for T in the Park , we are only 15 minutes’ drive from Balado, Kinross with buses direct to the site if camping isn't for you. These rooms are very sought after therefore full payment for these rooms will be taken upon booking. Please contact the hotel to pay separately otherwise the card details provided will be charged. If you are planning a special event, please contact our team as we would be delighted to assist, and help make the occasion that little bit more special! Please be aware,for all weekend bookings, that noise levels, emitting from the adjoining nightclub, may be higher than normal and on occasion may exceed your expectations. Please be advised that Monday morning brekafast is continental only. This is reflected in our extremely competitive room rate.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/03/2012 to 30/04/2012 - All guests checking in will be required to provide card details on arrival The LateRooms.com rates for Rooms @ 29 Bruce Street in Dunfermline are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money anyway!
First impression of the room was excellent, but was spoilt by broken window blind, which was also dusty.
We had never been here before & didn't really know Dunfermline centre geography so had great trouble finding it. The only close parking was a lay-by opposite the place which was full, so we parked 10 minutes away at Pittencrieff Park for free. Night somewhat disturbed by a, a noisy fan somewhere outside and also for my husband by a permanent rumple in the mattress cover.
We stayed here on a Saturday night having been out in the town.
It's location is perfect for literally falling into bed with no need for taxis. The rooms were modern, clean and perfect for what we required it for. It was a tad noisy due to an air conditioning unit being right outside the window. It was an added bonus that breakfast was included, the only downfall was that there was one waitress and one chef on duty and with quite a few guests in for breakfast they were ran off their feet. It took a while to get served, get drinks or ask for any condiments. This won't put us off coming back. We have family & friends in Dunfermline and this is the perfect solution for us.