- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
This enchanting hotel is set in an 18th-century country house, surrounded by its own estate in the south of Majorca. Here you can enjoy a peaceful, romantic break in the Mediterranean sunshine. Immerse yourself in the timeless charm of this carefully restored, rustic property.
Set 10 km outside of Llucmajor, the Puig de Ros d’Alt is surrounded by its own 240-hectare estate, much of which is still taken up by centuries-old almond groves. In its pretty gardens you can take a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool or simply soak up the sun on a comfortable sun lounger. Stay in shape in the gym, or unwind in the sauna or Turkish bath. You can then head to the comfortable and sociable lounge to enjoy a pleasant evening around the period fireplace. There is also an intimate bar where you can try a glass of fine Spanish wine.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet