- Very Good
- 81 guest reviews
"Would have gladly stayed longer and will return to this hotel when next in Lincoln . It was comfortable to sit in and had a good night sleep..."
"Wonderful stay. Very convenient for the main sites in Lincoln. Impressed with how the hotel co exists Within the structure of the church of..."
"Only problem we have had: the rooms weren't booked in!!!!!Thanks God they had spare rooms available..."
"I've stayed here a few times before and always in the main house until now and the rooms have always been lovely. This time I stayed in the..."
"Room 24 was excellent..."
About the hotel
Experience The Old Palace – an unforgettable hotel in a secret corner of Lincoln’s Cathedral Quarter. The Old Palace combines its unparalleled setting and stunning views with sumptuous elegance and effortless comfort. Build on medieval foundations, the current palace is mainly Georgian and Victorian and was sympathetically restored in 2009, decorated and furnished in sympathy with the period of its various interiors.
The 32 beautiful bedrooms, with crisp modern bathrooms are in the main building of The Old Palace and the adjacent former church 'St. Michael on the Mount'. The delightful, secluded garden gives fantastic views across the south side of the city and contains remains of the original Medieval Bishop’s Palace. Our new opened restaurant offers a deliciously inventive range of dishes every evening from 6. 30 pm until 9. 00 pm. Please ring us 01522 580000 to book your table.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Old Palace in Lincoln are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money .
Would have gladly stayed longer and will return to this hotel when next in Lincoln .
It was comfortable to sit in and had a good night sleep . It would have been better if at booking time i would have been advised that the room was not in the main building never the less it was only a minor inconvenience, but, would be a problem if it was raining heavily .
Just like staying in Church House
Very convenient for the main sites in Lincoln. Impressed with how the hotel co exists
Within the structure of the church office