- 3 guest reviews
"Friendly welcome and a lovely spacious and comfortable room. Helpfully booked us an evening meal at a local restaurant. Great home cooked br..."
"Fantastic experience! That says it all basically. Both Sue and Len are warm, friendly and very helpful hosts, who go out of their way to mak..."
"Fantastic B&B, views from our room were lovely, and the room itself was very grand. Décor was lovely which went well with age of building, v..."
About the hotel
A tranquil countryside retreat, Bankhead offers spacious and comfortable accommodation with glorious, panoramic views over the Firth of Forth to the Bass Rock in the east, and to Edinburgh to the west. A family home, our 19th century house is a delightful combination of old and new: original architectural features blended with contemporary luxury and comfort. We offer two lovely rooms for guests who'd like to share this special place with us for a while.
We are within easy reach of the East Neuk of Fife.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 12/01/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Payment can be made using cash, U.K debit card or credit card. A surcharge will be made for credit card payments. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Bankhead House B&B
Friendly welcome and a lovely spacious and comfortable room.
Helpfully booked us an evening meal at a local restaurant. Great home cooked breakfast. Would certainly recommend for a quiet relaxing break.
That says it all basically. Both Sue and Len are warm, friendly and very helpful hosts, who go out of their way to make you feel welcome and valued. Bankhead house is lovely with large well appointed rooms and a great view. It is immaculately kept and the food is great. The location is great for exploring the East Neuk coastline, and within 10 min drive there are plenty of eating places.