This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A tranquil countryside retreat, Bankhead offers spacious and comfortable accommodation with glorious, panoramic views over the Firth of Forth to the Bass Rock in the east, and to Edinburgh to the west. A family home, our 19th century house is a delightful combination of old and new: original architectural features blended with contemporary luxury and comfort. We offer two lovely rooms for guests who'd like to share this special place with us for a while.
We are within easy reach of the East Neuk of Fife.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 12/01/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Payment can be made using cash, U.K debit card or credit card. A surcharge will be made for credit card payments. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet