This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Normandie, can be found nestled between the Medieval Town Walls and Upper Frog Street in the picturesque seaside resort of Tenby, in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, on the South West corner of Wales. Historically an old coaching inn, The Normandie, is now a vibrant, cosmopolitan bar and restaurant with rooms. Here, the emphasis is on delicious food, fine wines and great beers, making 'The Normandie' a popular haunt with both locals and visitors alike.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet