- Very Good
- 132 guest reviews
"For a cheap hotel, this was pretty good (I paid 55 quid, including breakfast). I was in room 110 which does need a furniture update. The war..."
"Nice hotel in an easy to access location, close to Glasgow and motorways. Service was efficient rather than friendly, but good nonetheless...."
"Location very good with ample car-parking Room comfortable, clean and warm Food very good Staff friendly and helpful I will return...."
"Very nice room and very quiet. Breakfast was very nice. My husband had a meal in hotel which wasn't very nice, but they did deal with it...."
"Warm pleasant welcome which was needed as arrived during a storm. Fast & efficient check in. large, clean rooms. Good value for money..."
About the hotel
A historic landmark hotel offering opulence facilities within a relaxed homely environment. Four generations of the Martalo family are dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and service. Located in Bothwell, a historic town on the outskirts of Glasgow with excellent road and rail links to the rest of Scotland.
The hotel offers a perfect venue for weddings, conferences and special occasions. The newly renovated restaurant and bar has a fantastic authentic Italian menus and a relaxed atmosphere for a great night out. Stylish, recently renovated and fully equipped bedrooms and Executive Suites which guarantee a good nights rest. Romantic, lavish Honeymoon Suite with spa bath. Grand function rooms ranging from the opulent La Sala Classica with its own entrance to the distinguished Renaissance Room and intimate Nonna Rita’s Room. Fully equipped professional meeting rooms for conferences and exhibitions. Stunning, recently renovated restaurant “Tiramisu”, where Head Chef and his team create mouth-watering Italian specialities.
Showing Thursday 4 June 2015 to Friday 5 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 14/01/2014 to 31/12/2014 - Please note for those guests staying with the hotel at the week end, we cannot guarantee that accommodation will not be near any of our function rooms The LateRooms.com rates for Bothwell Bridge Hotel in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money, shame about the WiFi.
For a cheap hotel, this was pretty good (I paid 55 quid, including breakfast).
I was in room 110 which does need a furniture update. The wardrobe looked like it came from Oxfam. Comfy bed, reasonable bathroom, good TV (no Sky though). The location is excellent, with lots of good restaurants within easy walking distance. Breakfast met expectations. Staff were friendly and helpful. Bizarre route through function room that looked like it had a hangover from a previous weekend's party. On Tuesday there were still half empty glasses lying around. The biggest complaint is with the Wifi, which although free, had very poor coverage from my room. I had one bar on my iphone and a bit more from the bathroom. The connection would frequently drop out completely so I couldn't use FaceTime at all. Also, the door handle also felt like it would come off in my hand at any time. If the WiFi was sorted out, I would recommend it, but until then..
Great for business travellers
Nice hotel in an easy to access location, close to Glasgow and motorways.
Service was efficient rather than friendly, but good nonetheless. Had room service for an evening meal as I was working. This was delivered promptly and was a good quality from a reasonable room service menu (hot meals as well as snacks). Breakfast was a self-select buffet. Quality was ok but you were not encouraged to linger. Would happily stay again.