- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"Often stop at this hotel when I am in the area. Always good quality and friendly. Also, good location for town center...."
"Our friends had a wedding here, and we decided to stay rather than getting a drunken taxi ride somewhere else! Lovely place, staff were very..."
"Excellent hotel at the right price, I enjoyed the fact that a late comer can get a meal up to 9.45..."
"For a cheap hotel, this was pretty good (I paid 55 quid, including breakfast). I was in room 110 which does need a furniture update. The war..."
"Nice hotel in an easy to access location, close to Glasgow and motorways. Service was efficient rather than friendly, but good nonetheless...."
About the hotel
A historic landmark hotel offering opulence facilities within a relaxed homely environment. Four generations of the Martalo family are dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and service. Located in Bothwell, a historic town on the outskirts of Glasgow with excellent road and rail links to the rest of Scotland.
The hotel offers a perfect venue for weddings, conferences and special occasions. The newly renovated restaurant and bar has a fantastic authentic Italian menus and a relaxed atmosphere for a great night out. Stylish, recently renovated and fully equipped bedrooms and Executive Suites which guarantee a good nights rest. Romantic, lavish Honeymoon Suite with spa bath. Grand function rooms ranging from the opulent La Sala Classica with its own entrance to the distinguished Renaissance Room and intimate Nonna Rita’s Room. Fully equipped professional meeting rooms for conferences and exhibitions. Stunning, recently renovated restaurant “Tiramisu”, where Head Chef and his team create mouth-watering Italian specialities.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Often stop at this hotel when I am in the area.
Always good quality and friendly. Also, good location for town center.
Lovely part of the world
Our friends had a wedding here, and we decided to stay rather than getting a drunken taxi ride somewhere else.
Lovely place, staff were very polite, room was lovely. Would definitely stay again!