- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Excellent stay would thoroughly recommend it staff attentive and accommodation is beautiful..."
"We arrived 17th July on a humid day. Our room in the main hall overlooked the hanger and was extremely warm. No air con in the main hall due..."
"We could have been happier with the excellent service of the hotel staff, room or food. We will return...."
"a lovely location, peaceful and the staff were all lovely. the food was very good, plentiful and at a good price - we expected tiny portions..."
"Gorgeous big room with huge bed. Fittings were a little clunky e.g. shower sprayed over floor, one light fitting did not work but felt gener..."
About the hotel
From the moment you turn into the driveway, leading to this stunning property, you just know that you are going to relax & have a great time. Milsoms Kesgrave Hall has twenty three über cool en-suite bedrooms ranging from standard through to principal. All of our principal rooms have plenty of WOW factor, some of them even have bathtubs in their rooms and huge walk in showers.
Our aim is to run an exciting yet informal hotel offering great value in a relaxed environment. All rooms have exceptionally comfortable beds, crisp white linen, fluffy towels and are equipped with a mini bar, satellite television, tea/coffee facilities and complimentary super fast free Wi-Fi ('the only kind'. The bistro restaurant has everything you would expect, inventive food alongside classics such as the delightful fish and chips, a buzzing but relaxed atmosphere and wonderful service from a friendly and professional team. Although you cannot book at Kesgrave it is open all day! so you can arrive when you choose.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet , Bowls
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay would thoroughly recommend it staff attentive and accommodation is beautiful
Long weekend break
We arrived 17th July on a humid day.
Our room in the main hall overlooked the hanger and was extremely warm. No air con in the main hall due to it being listed. We had a fan & windows open but didn't sleep also due to staff talking into the early hours. After mentioning our issues with the room we were moved to the Whitehouse with air con. If we come back we would only stay in the Whitehouse. Rooms lovely, food really good. Lovely terrace for a drink or two.