- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"The Strathpeffer Hotel provided an superb venue for a weekend break and an excellent touring base for the local area. Our room was huge with..."
"The service at breakfast was excellent, the waitress was very polite...."
"A nice hotel that appears to cater mainly for Highland bus tours, this has a couple of effects. The dining room gets very busy at times, so..."
"We booked online when the hotel were planning to be closed over New Year, but they honoured our booking and we ended up with the hotel to ou..."
"Arrived at hotel late Saturday evening after a long drive and was greeted by smiling, friendly and helpful staff. Promptly checked in and go..."
About the hotel
The Strathpeffer Hotel is a family-run business situated in the heart of the enchanting Victorian spa village of Strathpeffer, which offers an abundance of history and charm. Just a 20 minute drive from the capital of the Scottish Highlands, Inverness, it is the ideal central location to experience all the joys the Highlands have to offer. The hotel is an old Victorian building and, while all rooms have been modernised, facilities vary between rooms.
Discuss any special needs or preferences with us when booking to ensure that every need is catered for. We welcome young families and extra beds can be made available on request. As for other members of the family, well-behaved pets are welcome but you must contact hotel to confirm availability and cost. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are made by our new highly acclaimed chef using locally sourced and only fresh produce. Meals are served in our traditionally styled restaurant or modern style bar.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The Strathpeffer Hotel provided an superb venue for a weekend break and an excellent touring base for the local area.
Our room was huge with a 4 poster bed, a with sitting sitting area, the staff were charming and very helpful, meals tailored to taste and overall exceptional value for money.
The service at breakfast was excellent, the waitress was very polite.