This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Shenavallie Farm, Duncan, Elaine look forward to having you stay in our newly designed home built with our guests in mind. We are on a working farm where we breed Highland cattle, beef cattle and North Country Cheviot ewes. Shenavallie is the perfect base for anyone who enjoys the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish countryside.
Oban is only 11 miles and the surrounding area offers a wide range of activities from gentle strolls along the Loch sides to such sports as kayaking, mountain biking and gliding at our local airport. If you have a particular interest, then let us know and we will endeavour to find out more for you.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet