- 6 guest reviews
"Very comfortable B&B a bit off the road, ideal for a nice quiet sleep and a great breakfast. Good for reaching Oban in short time. Thanks fo..."
"We enjoyed our stay, everything was comfortable and the all the facilities were first class. The hostess was very friendly and welcoming and..."
"The bedroom with the twin beds is fairly small..."
"We enjoyed our stay, everything was comfortable and the bathroom and shower are first class. Friendly Hostess, we could have talked all day...."
"Stayed here for one night while on a whistlestop tour of Scotland. The new farm house which the b&b is based in has been well thought out an..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at Shenavallie Farm, Duncan, Elaine look forward to having you stay in our newly designed home built with our guests in mind. We are on a working farm where we breed Highland cattle, beef cattle and North Country Cheviot ewes. Shenavallie is the perfect base for anyone who enjoys the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish countryside.
Oban is only 11 miles and the surrounding area offers a wide range of activities from gentle strolls along the Loch sides to such sports as kayaking, mountain biking and gliding at our local airport. If you have a particular interest, then let us know and we will endeavour to find out more for you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable B&B a bit off the road, ideal for a nice quiet sleep and a great breakfast.
Good for reaching Oban in short time. Thanks for the warm welcome.