- 15 guest reviews
"I booked the Kingsley at Eversely, as I was going to Reading the next day, and found the B&B to be very friendly, laid back and accommodatin..."
"2 young chaps were in charge when we arrived as the parents were away & everything was fantastic. Could not have chosen a better place to st..."
"A cracking B&B in a perfect location!! Good rooms and lovely service from the owners. Couldn't fault it! Will be staying again for sure!..."
"Hosts were very hospitable. Facility is under construction, but they were accommodating and flexible with our schedule...."
"The owners were so lovely and really accommodating. The room was lovely and breakfast was cooked to order in the morning...."
About the hotel
LATEST - opening in 2015 The Kingsley Bodega - a Basque winebar with Pintxos (tapas) and wine exclusively supplied by Castillo de Monjardin Meeting-room / business facillites with dual fibre broadband and RJ45 to all rooms. Luxury in a well-connected village. Located between the M4 and M3 motorways, The Kingsley at Eversley is an ideal base during your stay in the area.
Peaceful yet convenient for Camberley, Farnborough, Aldershot, Reading, Basingstoke and Fleet. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes drive and trains from nearby Blackwater and Fleet connect with Gatwick, central London (Waterloo) and Southampton. BT Infinity Wi-Fi free of charge. Eversley village lies in the area straddling Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey; known locally as The Three Counties. It was the home of the Victorian writer and scholar the Reverend Charles Kingsley who in the nineteenth century wrote several childrens' books including The Water Babies and Westward Ho! As a social reformer he actively challenged the abject poverty suffered by agricultural workers at the time. He was friends with the American writer Harriet Beecher Stowe (Uncle Tom's Cabin) who visited him in Eversley in the 1850's. The Kingsley was built in the late 1800's for Charles' daughter, Georgina Rose Kingsley. Her garden was a talking-point in the neighbourhood for its fine roses.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Aerobics Studio, Croquet, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/10/2014 to 31/01/2015 - *LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS 21.00 ANY GUESTS EXPECTED TO ARRIVE AFTER THIS TIME WILL NEED TO MAKE CONTACT DIRECTLY WITH THE HOTEL* *WORK TAKING PLACE UNTIL FEB 2015 - NOISE/DISRUPTION POSSIBLE* The LateRooms.com rates for The Kingsley at Eversley in Eversley are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable and enjoyable stay
I booked the Kingsley at Eversely, as I was going to Reading the next day, and found the B&B to be very friendly, laid back and accommodating.
Tony and Ayla were lovely and could help enough.
2 young chaps were in charge when we arrived as the parents were away & everything was fantastic.
Could not have chosen a better place to stay. Breakfast was great, bath was amazing & the beds were comfy. Josh