This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Only five miles from Oban, in a truly idyllic location, with breathtaking views and incredible sunsets, Ards House combines modern facilities and comforts with the traditional ambience of a Victorian villa. Awarded a 4 star Gold rating by Visit Scotland in addition to 5 stars by the AA, Ards House was one of 50 establishments around Britain listed in The Telegraph's '50 cosiest hotels'. This b&b overlooking the Firth of Lorn, is run by the hosts with warmth, humor and easy-going professionalism; has decorated the pretty Victorian villa with flair; and serves gold-standard breakfasts.
” A minimum of two night bookings. English, Russian and Latvian spoken.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet