- 49 guest reviews
"Booked at the last minute - very nice welcoming wee place and staff. Very comfy beds! Overall was great value and just what we were looking..."
"The Anchor is a lovely little hotel in the peaceful harbour of Johnshaven. There is a lovely coastal walk and although it's a nice tucked aw..."
"When I booked the accommodation it was listed as an apartment, it was a wonderful surprise to find it was a cottage located on the harbour f..."
"Had a lovely stay, food was excellent as was the room. Breakfast very good, staff lovely. Would go back definitely..."
"This is the second time we have stayed at the Anchor Hotel in the Auld Fisherman's Cottage. You could not ask for a more peaceful, beautiful..."
About the hotel
Situated in the picturesque old fishing village of Johnshaven with glorious views over the harbour. The Anchor hotel is a family run Hotel Built in the 18th century. The hotel has recently undergone refurbishment.
We have 4 en suite rooms and an intimate Seafood restaurant boasting fresh seafood prepared daily by Gary the chef owner. Fresh lobster straight from the harbour is a speciality. A modern style bar with pool table, Darts board, bar meals and free Wi-Fi.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great friendly wee hotel
Booked at the last minute - very nice welcoming wee place and staff.
Very comfy beds. Overall was great value and just what we were looking for.
So glad we found this place!
The Anchor is a lovely little hotel in the peaceful harbour of Johnshaven.
There is a lovely coastal walk and although it's a nice tucked away little place, it didn't take very long to get anywhere. The service was good, staff were friendly and helpful, and the food was very tasty and plentiful.