- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"I can recommend this hotel without reservation for quality of food, quality of service, friendliness of staff and probably on every other cr..."
"The hotel was easy to find, and had a large car park. It was 10 mins from the town centre and across the road from the station. Breakfast wa..."
"Pleased to discover this hotel was better value for money than a budget chain locally. Reception staff very attentive and helpful. Single ro..."
"Comfortable and clean with friendly and efficient service. Food good and a great selection of whiskies behind the bar! Well situated for rai..."
"very good value and great service...."
About the hotel
The Laichmoray Hotel is situated in the heart of Speyside malt whisky country, in the ancient cathedral city of Elgin. Guests will find the hotel a natural centre for touring the North East. Only 65 miles from Aberdeen and 35 miles from Inverness.
This privately owned, family run hotel provides a warm & friendly atmosphere for both the business guest and those who wish to take things at a more relaxed pace. The Hotel has 34 bedrooms which are individually styled, ranging from single rooms, adjoining family accommodation to traditional 4 poster rooms. Our Restaurant menus offer Traditional Home-cooking using the best local produce. While out lounge bar is stocked the 160 malt whiskies to sample along with a comfortable setting for morning coffees and lunchtime snacks. Small Meeting and Large Conferences Weddings, Family Celebrations, Corporate Dinners
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Superb Service, Excellent Hotel
I can recommend this hotel without reservation for quality of food, quality of service, friendliness of staff and probably on every other criterion useful for potential customers.
The hotel was absolutely excellent and in particular the reception staff and dining room staff could not have been more friendly, helpful and welcoming. Well done Laichmoray staff. You do a great job. The smallish double room we occupied provided all necessary facilities and was scrupulously clean and well prepared for customers. Parking is also readily available at this hotel. Well done Laichmoray Hotel. Thank you.
The hotel was easy to find, and had a large car park.
It was 10 mins from the town centre and across the road from the station. Breakfast was good, especially the smoked haddock, and the evening meal was very good too. The staff were very friendly and they were always available. Our room was round the back and was comfortable and quiet.