- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Clean, helpful courteous staff, close to where I needed to be..."
"This hotel is in the perfect location on the edge of Elgin. There it was on the ring road near the station and it had plenty of parking spac..."
"Stayed here one night which was pleasant and although our bedroom was facing a busy road/roundabout it was quiet too. We had dinner which wa..."
"The hotel is nice with great Scottish staff. Only negative thing I could say is our room (number 32) was too hot. We couldn't open window as..."
"Excellent friendly and helpful staff. Good location. Room was spotless but could do with a bit of an update...."
About the hotel
The Laichmoray Hotel is situated in the heart of Speyside malt whisky country, in the ancient cathedral city of Elgin. Guests will find the hotel a natural centre for touring the North East. Only 65 miles from Aberdeen and 35 miles from Inverness.
This privately owned, family run hotel provides a warm & friendly atmosphere for both the business guest and those who wish to take things at a more relaxed pace. The Hotel has 34 bedrooms which are individually styled, ranging from single rooms, adjoining family accommodation to traditional 4 poster rooms. Our Restaurant menus offer Traditional Home-cooking using the best local produce. While out lounge bar is stocked the 160 malt whiskies to sample along with a comfortable setting for morning coffees and lunchtime snacks. Small Meeting and Large Conferences Weddings, Family Celebrations, Corporate Dinners
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
IBIS London City
Clean, helpful courteous staff, close to where I needed to be
the perfect hotel on the edge of Elgin
This hotel is in the perfect location on the edge of Elgin.
There it was on the ring road near the station and it had plenty of parking spaces. .The room was spotless and quiet. We overlooked a lovely garden. The bar was busy and inviting and our dinner was served in a Garden Room. Our evening meals and our breakfasts were all well cooked and served by good staff.