- 4 guest reviews
"Had a very enjoyable 2 night stay at St Leonards Guest House. Breakfast was very hearty full cooked to perfection. The location of the guest..."
"Very good bed ...."
"What an absolute gem of a place! the owners of this hotel are so lovely and cannot do enough for you. Great location from the station - lite..."
"Hosts were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. Guest house was near to train station and shops..."
About the hotel
This elegant villa is ideally placed for the town centre and beachfront of the lovely seaside town of Largs. We are situated only a few minutes walk from the railway station, Cumbrae ferry and the promenade. St Leonards offers a high standard of accommodation with a variety of rooms available.
Glasgow and Prestwick airports are within 45 minutes by car and ferries for Cumbrae, Bute and Arran are all easily accessible. Largs Marina and sailing centre are both within a fifteen-minute walk and easily reached by car. Largs has both a private and a public golf course with St Leonards situated between the two.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 05/08/2014 to 31/08/2020 - WOULD GUESTS KINDLY NOTE THAT THEY MUST CONTACT THE HOTEL WITH THEIR ARRIVAL TIME AFTER MAKING THEIR RESERVATION. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Had a very enjoyable 2 night stay at St Leonards Guest House.
Breakfast was very hearty full cooked to perfection. The location of the guest house is very central to the local shops and amenities. Would not hesitate to recommend this to others.
St Leonards Guest house
Very good bed .