This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Guest House is surrounded with stunning views and rural countryside, which you can view from the conservatory. This is ideal for walkers or cycling. Public transport is available on the main road.
On site parking is available. Located in the centre of the village of Llanwnnen, this lovely hotel derives it's name from the river Grannell which flows below the hotel. Llanwnnen is a short drive to the University Town of Lampeter, with its diverse shops, market, and the recently opened Welsh Quilt Museum is well worth a visit. The coastline of Cardigan Bay and the Cambrian mountains are within easy reach. The surrounding area covers a variety of sightseeing and activities including:- The National Botanic Gardens, Llanerchaeron, National Library of Aberystwyth, Lampeter Quilt Museum, access to golf course, arrangements for riding/pony trekking, Cambrian Mountains, Llandysul Paddlers and Canoe Centre, Fishing at Springwater lakes and much more.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/08/2012 to 28/08/2021 - Closed for meals and beverages on Sunday evenings The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet