- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Basic, Staff very helpful, reception not always manned, restaurant area upgraded to a good standard...."
"Way food there was good but samwiches very over priced 3£s upwards caszy went without tea coffee great in rooms always plenty nice clean bed..."
"Booked as budget overnight accommodation and was pleasantly surprised by the size and cleanliness of the room. Relatively isolated from moto..."
"The staff were helpful although late arriving due to "Google" maps. Clean & tidy...."
"the food was over priced burnt and the cutlery extremly dirty!..."
About the hotel
Days Inn have 14 great locations across the UK, our Chesterfield hotel is ideally situated to be perfect for business, personal, families or just a quick overnighter if you’re stuck. The Days Inn hotel in Chesterfield is guaranteed to be comfortable, clean and well equipped. Perfect for that good night’s sleep you need.
All the rooms at the hotel in Chesterfield have great quality made up beds, en-suite bathrooms fully equipped with everything you need. On site in our Chesterfield Hotel you will find free Wi-Fi access for all guests. In the morning of your stay, the Chesterfield hotel set out a vast array of breakfast options, everything from continental breakfasts to full English or even a coffee and a snack in Costa. To book your stay at our Chesterfield hotel, the simplest option is to use our reservations form at the top left of every page, once your all booked in leave the paper work to us and relax In the thought that the hotel in Chesterfield will be ready for your arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Chesterfield
Basic, Staff very helpful, reception not always manned, restaurant area upgraded to a good standard.
Travel lodge no complains but address not good it is not in chesterfield but in tibself off motar
Way food there was good but samwiches very over priced 3£s upwards caszy went without tea coffee great in rooms always plenty nice clean bedding always good pictures in hall ways very nicely done went very well with decor very useful to people with pets