- 3 guest reviews
"Great hotel with excellent facilities and staff...."
"We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room considering it was the cheapest offer in the area for the time we were looking at. L..."
"Return to where I was a child...."
About the hotel
Set in the centre of Cumnock, just 35 minutes from Prestwick Airport, this Victorian Hotel has been extensively refurbished and boasts hearty food, cosy accommodation, free Wi-Fi and parking. Originally built in 1892, the Hotel blends the traditional elegance of its Victorian façade with contemporary interiors. With its team of friendly and approachable staff, guests can look forward to a warm welcome and a relaxing atmosphere.
They offer 9 contemporary en-suite bedrooms. Due to the traditional layout of the building each has its own wonderfully unique style. The restaurant is a firm favourite among locals and has garnered an impressive reputation for its hearty, traditional dishes. There is also a popular sports bar which shows most major sporting events. The Hotel is situated just a short drive from the A76 and 50 minutes from Glasgow. It is perfectly positioned for visiting such attractions as Dumfries House, the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Galloway Forest Park and Troon and Turnberry golf courses.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel with excellent facilities and staff.
Lovely hotel, nice stay.
We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room considering it was the cheapest offer in the area for the time we were looking at.
Lovely room, beautiful bathroom (just wish the shower worked a bit better). Nice helpful staff and yummy breakfast. Would stay again!