- 2 guest reviews
"The wifi acces is extremly poor and must be improved if I shall stay at the hotel again...."
"My second stay here apartment clean and tidy but basic, a few maintenance issues but these were resolved to our satisfaction, friendly bar a..."
About the hotel
Next to the golf course of Maspalomas, 2km from the spectacular Dunes of Maspalomas and only some minutes to the Shopping Centre Faro 2. Free shuttle bus offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the centre of Playa del Inglés various times per day. Golf and Tennis facilities nearby (on charge)
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/06/2016 to 17/06/2016 - From 06th to 17th june 2016 (inclusive) one poolside (of totally two pools) will be closed due to maintainance work. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The wifi acces is extremly poor and must be improved if I shall stay at the hotel again.
Great value budget break for my me my daughter and granddaughter basic but clean and good value
My second stay here apartment clean and tidy but basic, a few maintenance issues but these were resolved to our satisfaction, friendly bar and waiting staff and grounds team, food when opted for was always a good choice and well cooked.
Pool and gardens are splendidly kept and make a lovely surrounding for a relaxed, easygoing good value break. My granddughter loved the many cats in the complex but others did not. Entertainment limited but my 3 year old granddughter enjoyed herself. A great value option for summer sun in great location. Ive booked to go back in January with friends