- 5 guest reviews
"I would highly recommend this b & b. Both myself and husband were very impressed by all aspects of our accommodation, and will have no probl..."
"Great B&B , 5 minute walk from pubs and restaurants ...."
"I stayed at the Appletree over Friday to Sunday for an airshow weekender. I was looking for a nice handy place to stay which would save trav..."
"My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Appletree. Our room was clean and fresh with a very comfy bed and the ensuite was modern with a goo..."
About the hotel
The family-run Appletree Guest House offers a warm welcome, free parking, free Wi-Fi and excellent breakfasts, just 2 km from Prestwick Airport and 1 km from the train station. Currently rated #1 Prestwick B&B by TripAdvisor, check out our reviews over the past 5 years. We are the only B&B to be awarded the prestigious Visit Scotland 3* GOLD award in Prestwick.
Express bus routes to Glasgow and Edinburgh are 200 metres away and both Prestwick town centre and the seafront are a 5-minute walk away. Appletree Guest House has been refurbished, but maintains many of its 19th-century features and has a large garden. All rooms on the ground floor and feature an LCD TV/DVD/CD combo, built-in Freeview and an iPod dock Old Prestwick, St Nicholas and St Cuthberts golf courses are within walking distance, and championship courses are a short drive away. A swimming pool, 2 fitness centres, cricket, tennis and indoor bowls are 500 metres away.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I would highly recommend this b & b.
Both myself and husband were very impressed by all aspects of our accommodation, and will have no problem recommending this lovely b & b. Thanks again .
Great B&B , 5 minute walk from pubs and restaurants .