This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Aldeia da Pedralva - Slow Village Hotel it's a typical portuguese village on the southwest coast of Portugal. This Hotel is a unique product on a still unknowing Algarve, on the southwest coast of Portugal. With twenty four geneuine Country houses, with restaurante, reception, coffe shop, typical portuguese grocery, outlet and a meeting room.
It is a Hotel service but with its own typical portuguese village live style, ideal for leisure and Nature sports activity such as Surf, Windsurf, Kitesurf, BTT, Trecking, and Birdwatching.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet