- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Would definitely use again..."
"Easy to find hotel. Of the "bijou" variety with small (well mine was) rooms in the annex across the road. If I was a single female it would..."
"Room was smart and clean, loved the shower. However people in adjoining room were very noisy and there were doors banging until early hours..."
"Booked a room in the townhouse but upon check-in we were told that we were being upgraded. Awesome room, awesome night!..."
"Our room in the Townhouse, across from main Hotel, was beautiful, with a four poster bed. The enormous bathroom had a roll top bath and sepa..."
About the hotel
Morgans is a luxurious boutique hotel located in the beautiful maritime quarter only moments away from Swansea city centre and stunning Mumbles and Gower coastline. Housed in a grade II listed building previously home to the port authority Morgans is now a boutique hotel for today, unashamedly modern, yet wrapped in a fine building redolent of yesterday. Forty two individually designed bedrooms, be seduced by the crispest white linen, brilliant beds and drapes of satin, silk, sensuous suede and Egyptian cotton all helping to provide fun yet sophisticated bedrooms.
Each of Morgans rooms are unique in every sense of the word creating luxurious settings with perfect plasma screens, DVD's and daring double showers. Morgans is an irresistible venue.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Would definitely use again
Morgans Hotel 'A nightclub with rooms' Comments to the Hotel manager as below
I had booked 2 nights for myself, wife and 7 year old son.
Prior to arrival we were informed via email that there was a party booked for the Sunday evening and for us to be aware. No indication of how this would affect us. I soon found out, and a day early because our room was adjacent to another function on the Saturday evening, when you happened also to have a function on in the breakfast room. But to start at the beginning. We were allocated the Digby Grand, which on the face of it is a nice room. However, as you'll see from the attached photographs, the curtains were hanging loose from their fixings, the shower has a dangerous broken plug cover and ash from a cigarette on the inside of the windowsill is not what I would consider acceptable from a supposedly 4 star hotel. Furthermore I was surprised to find that my son was to sleep on a cheap 'put up bed'. This was not fit for purpose as it had a tendency to collapse when he got on it. Someone went to the trouble of making it up, surely a blind person can see it is not working as it should. As we arrived late I had no choice but to tie the legs together with my trousers belt to keep it from collapsing. It would be laughable were it not also for the 'nightclub' that our room was next to during the Saturday night. The music was loud, people were continually opening and closing the adjoining door and until after 12 it was impossible for me to sleep. I did complain and the night porter was courteous but the only other room had no heating functional and by then my 7 year old son had eventually nodded off. I purposely booked Morgans as I mistakenly thought it would be a great experience. I would now describe your 'hotel' as being more like a 'nightclub with rooms'. Our experience was truly awful. Needless to say I checked out the following morning after breakfast. Your receptionist said she was not able to offer anything more than a token gesture of £45 off the room as you were not on site. You were supposed to be but no one could tell me when you would turn up. They didn't seem to know. I left with the managers card. It gets worse. The breakfast experience was no better. Hastily laid out continental table with no spoons for the dried fruit, toast you have to make yourself and staff who couldn't care less was followed by watered down coffee, and salmon served in chunks. The chairs were falling apart, please get someone to turn them upside down and at least staple back the underlinings rather than have them hanging loose. In 2 words, cheap and appalling. I should have paid £290 for 2 nights, I ended up paying £100 for a poor night and an even worse breakfast. All the manager was able to offer by way of compensation, 5 days after receiving my complaint was, a free night at the hotel, not likely.