- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I went on-line at the last minute to find somewhere within an hours drive from Armagh to spend a quiet Saturday night just relaxing and mayb..."
"The hotel is a wonderful location & great wedding venue. The receptionist is lovely. The downstairs full of period charm. But the bedroom wa..."
About the hotel
Just 10 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Cookstown's historic Main Street, Tullylagan is one of Northern Irelands best kept secrets. Set within 30 acres of its own landscaped, private grounds, this family-run 19th Century Estate ensures that a personal and caring welcome is priority. Offering 15 individually styled, luxurious bedrooms and suites that soak up all the charm of the Manor itself and with all the modern and comfort expected in today’s world, high standards of food are always to the fore of its reputation.
Relax in the opulence of the Lobby Bar, dine in the triple award-winning Kitchen Restaurant where local sourcing and creative flavours abound, or stroll the grounds and retire to the ‘locals favourite’, Harry’s Bar and Bistro, where its award winning combination of a creative grill menu and handpicked wine list mean, whenever you stay or dine at Tullylagan, you’ll want to return again and again.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful building in a beautiful countryside location surrounded by forestry and a lovely river
I went on-line at the last minute to find somewhere within an hours drive from Armagh to spend a quiet Saturday night just relaxing and maybe some dinner.
I have to say I could not have been any happier with The Tullylagan. The building was amazing inside, you could just feel the history when you walk trough the doors to the reception. The hotel is located in a truly beautiful location and best of all its just a few miles from Cookstown itself. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and i will surely be back :)
Upstairs needs updated
The hotel is a wonderful location & great wedding venue.
The receptionist is lovely. The downstairs full of period charm. But the bedroom was a disappointment. It was clean & the bed was comfortable. But an extra push would bring it up to the standard of downstairs, then it would easily be worth 4 or 5 stars. The bathroom & landing needed renovated. In fact it looked like it hadn't been redecorated since it was built. From the website photos the rooms looked fantastic. So we booked a junior suite to get a four poster bed. But was disappointed when we walked in the room.