- 20 guest reviews
"Rooms basic but clean friendly staff...."
"Cheap and cheerful..."
"The outside of the Newbridge Hotel is actually the same as the Newbridge Arms, a rather traditional working-man's pub (nothing wrong with th..."
"Single room - slightly cramped for two but comfortable. En suite with plenty of hot water a definite + Flat screen TV. Room 5 is right at th..."
"I was traveling alone, and arrived to find a very warm and friendly welcome from the staff and also the locals in the bar, who were happy to..."
About the hotel
The Newbridge Hotel has been in existance since 1898, and although the hotel ceased trading as a hotel some 40 years ago, the locals continued to refer to the premises as "The Hotel". Accommodation at the hotel (which is actually an Inne), was re-opened in January 2011 and currently has a 3* rating. The Hotel is privately owned and is friendly and welcoming, The hotel has a private car park, conferrence facilities, live music on weekends, fully liscenced bars and restaurant (seving food of exceptional quality), and a Sky sports bar showing all live sporting events from around the world.
There is also a beer garden with swings and climbing frame for young visitors. Nearby attractions include The Forest Drive, Big Pit at Blaenavon, Millennium Stadium, SWALEC cricket ground, Cardiff City Football ground, Cardiff and Caerphilly Castle. The Brecon Beacons are a 1 hour drive from Newbridge,
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
The Newbridge Hotel
Rooms basic but clean friendly staff.
Cheap and cheerful