- 4 guest reviews
"Very nice and clean. In center of town. WiFi could be better..."
"friendly hosts, great location, nice town and countryside, we will be back..."
"Having never stayed in Jedburgh before I wasn't sure what to expect but the welcome when we arrived was excellent and the accommodation was..."
"cottage was very clean and furniture was of good standard tv was too small and not good quality only problem was hill up to cottage from ca..."
About the hotel
Situated in The Scottish Borders, the cottages at Larkhall Burn offer panoramic views over the historic town of Jedburgh and the Cheviot Hills beyond. These luxury self catering cottages, offer comfortable modern accommodation. They are set on a hillside in several acres of private grounds within a minute walk of Jedburgh conservation town centre with all it's amenities and facilities.
Edinburgh, Holy Island, Hadrian's Wall and St Mary's Loch are all about a 1 hour drive. Spend a few days in this friendly and relaxed environment. The cottages are just a minutes walk from the historic town centre where you will find a choice of restaurants, cafes, pubs (some with lively local evening entertainment), proprietor owned shops and an indoor swimming pool and fitness centre. A variety of leisure activities are available close by which include walking and cycling way marked routes, golf, tennis, squash and horse-riding, Plenty on on-site car parking. Please note that the cottages may be unsuitable for people with walking difficulties, due to the hillside location of the properties.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Doctor on call
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice and clean.
In center of town. WiFi could be better
friendly hosts, great location, nice town and countryside, we will be back