- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"All staff was very friendly and welcoming, the hotel was very luxurious and everything was spot on. I think just getting the room and breakf..."
"Booked two superior rooms as two couples attending family event nearby. Rooms were nice, breakfast also nice...."
"Whilst I would recommend the Crown Inn which is really quite good with very friendly and helpful staff I point out to others that if arrival..."
"A nice place to stay, more friendly and individual than the normal "business hotels". Breakfast excellent, dinner a disappointment on one oc..."
About the hotel
The Crown Inn has 7 en-suite bedrooms and is situated on the attractive wooded Chislehurst Common. The Crown has a lovely restaurant, great bar and a fully equipped function room. The Crown is situated close to Chislehurst caves, Bromley Shopping Centre and is on one of the Green Chain walking routes from Mottingham Lane to Beckenham Park.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
All staff was very friendly and welcoming, the hotel was very luxurious and everything was spot on.
I think just getting the room and breakfast for that price is a bit pricy for what it is as you can get a spa hotel for cheaper. But I can't fault the hotel. I would stay here again.
Booked two superior rooms as two couples attending family event nearby.
Rooms were nice, breakfast also nice.