- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"We liked the fact that breakfast was not a buffet. However on one plate the bacon was burnt and we would have liked two sausages not just th..."
"The musical concert was excellent at no extra cost...."
"When we arrived we were greeted with a very warm, friendly welcome and told that we had been upgraded. We were given advice on where was goo..."
"Lovely stay at a great price. We are usually a family of 4 but was just the 2 of us and got the break we needed and more. Even got an upgrad..."
About the hotel
The Pitlochry Hydro Hotel is ideally situated in the Perthshire Highlands with stunning views over the town of Pitlochry which is just a short walk away. The hotel boasts a warm & friendly atmosphere, comfortable bedrooms, spacious & tastefully decorated public areas, Indoor swimming pool and fully equipped gym. Ben Vrackie towers above the town, and the Cairngorm Massif is close by, to the north.
Loch Tummel and Loch Rannoch are also easily explored using the hotel as a base. In fact, our location is perfect for all sorts of holidays; visiting gardens, taking in the history of the area or simply coming to relax.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
We liked the fact that breakfast was not a buffet.
However on one plate the bacon was burnt and we would have liked two sausages not just the one. Portions were very controlled. Hash browns were excellent. The control element was also evident that at 9am there were no croissants available. The spa was excellent and made the break. With more time we could have wandered in the grounds or enjoyed the putting green. Perhaps they need to make more of these facilities.
The musical concert was excellent at no extra cost.