This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Imagine a place where delightful accommodation, mouth-watering cuisine and attentive, personal service are united in a breathtaking backdrop of ancient woodlands and rugged mountains on the unspoilt shores of Loch Awe. Imagine returning from a bracing country walk to a relaxing haven far from the hustle and bustIe of the modern world. Imagine warming yourself beside a crackling open fire with a dram of the finest local malt.
Imagine dining on mouth-watering food crafted from the freshest local ingredients. Imagine no more - come and experience all this and more with us at Ardanaiseig, one of Scotland’s most magical and memorable hotels. The Hotel Occupying a rambling 19th Century manor set in 240 acres of gardens and woodland on the shores on Loch Awe and surrounded by some of Scotland’s most unspoilt and dramatic Highland scenery, Ardanaiseig is a luxury 4 star hotel centred around a grand drawing room, bar and restaurant. Accommodation comprises 2 self contained houses, 6 master loch view, 6 master garden view, and 4 standard garden view double rooms. The Scottish Kitchen Befittingly for a seat of Clan Campbell, Ardanaiseig is the home of a quiet culinary revolution. Since 1997 head chef Gary Goldie has been slowly perfecting a new vision for sustainable Scottish cuisine – and with his recent crowing as Scottish chef of the year– the world is starting to take notice. Fiercely local ingredients, as much as 70% from the Hotel’s own grounds, are forged in to a modern menu that sips from the grand traditions of haute cuisine and the cutting edge of molecular gastronomy.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet