- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Good hotel lovely food, good service. Manageress was really helpful, lovely food of good quality, room was very clean, staff were helpful an..."
"The staff here are fantastic. The room less so. Very tired and didn't feel clean. Moved tea tray and underneath was sticky. Ground floor roo..."
"I found this hotel to be very friendly with excellent customer service, especially the restaurant and bar staff. There was some noise from o..."
"enjoyed my stay there the staff are really friendly it feels like your all friends..."
"Everything was 1st class except the noise between 12.30am and 3am. There were people talking loudly, running up and down the stairs and bang..."
About the hotel
The Conningbrook Hotel in Ashford is a large traditional hotel and community pub refurbished to modern standards and decorated in clean, vibrant style. With 29 en-suite bedrooms, two fully-equipped function rooms, a restaurant, bar and a large, popular garden, it is the perfect one-stop venue for weddings, civil ceremonies, parties and business events. Close to the M20 motorway and with Ashford International Eurostar station only 35 minutes from London, the hotel has excellent transport links and is a good base to visit charming villages such as Chilham, Wye and Tenterden.
The hotel has full access for the disabled and a 40-space car park. The Conningbrook also serves its local community, sponsoring football teams, hosting quiz nights and presenting live music on the last Friday of each month. Outside there is a large, attractive garden with a children’s play area. Authentic Kentish beer is available, with distinctive cask ales kept in perfect condition, as well as a wide choice of wines.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel lovely food, good service.
Manageress was really helpful, lovely food of good quality, room was very clean, staff were helpful and accommodation was value for money.
A mixed bag
The staff here are fantastic.
The room less so. Very tired and didn't feel clean. Moved tea tray and underneath was sticky. Ground floor room but window opened fully which meant you couldn't leave it open overnight or even when in the shower. Surprisingly after reading other reviews, the food was great!