- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Very nice room, clean and great value for money. Standard breakfast with fresh food and juices constantly being refilled. Atencious staff me..."
"Great Hotel but no Double Beds! Also we would have liked a Music Channel on the TV service...."
About the hotel
Located in Monte Gordo, a pioneering touristic epicenter in the Algarve, the hotel is quickly accessible to the world; only 50kms from Faro Airport, connected to Spain by the Guadiana International Bridge and so just making Seville Airport away by a hour and a half drive, a mere 3kms from Vila Real de Santo Antonio (with both, well implemented, railway as well as highway connections). The Monte Gordo bay, with its warm, dry and sunny weather conditions and its calm, warm sea, make it a privileged location in the entire southern coast, for a fantastic beach vacation. For sport’s lovers, Monte Gordo Hotel Apartments & SPA is also located close to several Golfing courses (Quinta do Vale, Quinta da Ria, Castro Marim Golfe, Benamor, Esuri, Isla Canela and Isla Antilla) and the Sport’s Complex at Vila Real de Santo António.
We are also surrounded by unique natural environments, such as the National Woods, the Atlantic Ocean and Guadiana River.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice room, clean and great value for money.
Standard breakfast with fresh food and juices constantly being refilled. Atencious staff members.
Great Hotel but no Double Beds.
Also we would have liked a Music Channel on the TV service.