- 12 guest reviews
"Stayed for a local wedding - room 1 is huge, facilities ok - nothing special but fine. No food on the premises but microwave, toaster, fridg..."
"We have appreciated the possibility to bring food to the pub and consume it there. We just ordered drinks On the other hand, , the Chinese f..."
"nice clean comfortable large room..."
"The room was a little shabby and disorganised, but clean and with two good beds. The Chinese takeaway downstairs means that there is a stron..."
"I had to attend a funeral of a friend in the village so wanted rooms in village, any rooms would have done but I was pleasantly surprised wh..."
About the hotel
The Aberdeen Arms Rooms are being operated as self catering hotel rooms with very reasonable prices. There is a choice of 6 large twin, double or triple en-suite rooms available. All are recently refurbished and offer shower room accommodation which can sleep from 2 to 3 people at very reasonable prices.
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Free tea and coffee with breakfast making facilities in all rooms. Free cot available on request. All rooms are central heated by environmentally friendly biomass boiler, have self catering equipment e. g fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster for making breakfast and light meals, have double, twin or triple beds, and all have modern flat screen TVs with DVD, DVD library, free superfast wi-fi, and are serviced daily. Downstairs there is a bar serving a wide range of beers, real ale, and soft drinks with a real log fire and free music on some evenings. A Chinese takeaway in the building supplies a range of over 100 delicious meals which can be eaten in if required. Cheaper rooms may have some noise from the bar on busy evenings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Payment due on arrival by cash, or credit card at Aberdeen Arms Hotel, 31 The Square Tarland. AB34 4TX. No payment taken by LateRooms Overseas bookings charged to card at point of booking No refund The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Fine Small Old Bar
Stayed for a local wedding - room 1 is huge, facilities ok - nothing special but fine.
No food on the premises but microwave, toaster, fridge, plates etc provided and a shop across the road. If you like being self sufficient this is for you. Bar looked fine but sadly couldn't fit in a drink but I will hopefully go back again.
We have appreciated the possibility to bring food to the pub and consume it there.
We just ordered drinks
On the other hand, , the Chinese food we bought in the samll restaurant next to the pub was tasteless. But the owners of the pub can't be blamed for that, of course!