"nice clean comfortable large room..."
"The room was a little shabby and disorganised, but clean and with two good beds. The Chinese takeaway downstairs means that there is a stron..."
"I had to attend a funeral of a friend in the village so wanted rooms in village, any rooms would have done but I was pleasantly surprised wh..."
"The room was specious with good beds. Well equipped...."
"Cracking little place for the money .... Make sure you get there on a Tuesday night for live music..."
About the hotel
The Aberdeen Arms Rooms are being operated as self catering hotel rooms with very reasonable prices. There is a choice of 6 large twin, double or triple en-suite rooms available. All are recently refurbished and offer shower room accommodation which can sleep from 2 to 3 people at very reasonable prices.
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms. Free tea and coffee with breakfast making facilities in all rooms. Free cot available on request. All rooms are central heated by environmentally friendly biomass boiler, have self catering equipment e. g fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster for making breakfast and light meals, have double, twin or triple beds, and all have modern flat screen TVs with DVD, DVD library, free superfast wi-fi, and are serviced daily. Downstairs there is a bar serving a wide range of beers, real ale, and soft drinks with a real log fire and free music on some evenings. A Chinese takeaway in the building supplies a range of over 100 delicious meals which can be eaten in if required. Cheaper rooms may have some noise from the bar on busy evenings.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Payment due on arrival by cash, or credit card at Aberdeen Arms Hotel, 31 The Square Tarland. AB34 4TX. No payment taken by LateRooms Overseas bookings charged to card at point of booking No refund The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
45% would recommend it to a friend
nice clean comfortable large room
Basic but good value. Noisy.
The room was a little shabby and disorganised, but clean and with two good beds.
The Chinese takeaway downstairs means that there is a strong smell wafting through the staircase and a stream of customers until late at night - who all let the doors slam so hard that you can feel the bed shake...