About the hotel
The Globales Cortijo Blanco Hotel is situated in San Pedro de Alcántara (Marbella) in the Costa del Sol, in a tourist area that still preserves traces of its colonial past, with many luxury residential areas, golf courses and magnificent beaches. Just 3 km. from Puerto Banús, one of the most glamorous sport ports in the world.
It was built in 1962, but has undergone many renovations over the years (the last one in 2011), while respecting the purest Andalusian style of the hotel: white walls decorated with forged iron, typical balconies, grassy areas shaded by trees - the perfect place for an unforgettable holiday. Enjoy the cosmopolitan and fun ambience of the hotel all year round, with the best value for money hotel offer of the Costa del Sol.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Although i was only there for a couple of days, i have to say that my stay was not a pleasant one.
For starters, the room was very bland, poorly decorated, bare and not what you expect for the money you pay for. Secondly the pool area is far too small for the large amount of clients. You are all squashed up, with sunbeds shoulder to shoulder, making you feel like sardines in a can. Finally if you travel there by car like i did, Don't. They specify hotel parking but the car park is very small. With only around 30 car parking spots for a hotel catering for over 300 guests. Forcing you to leave your car out on the street. That is if you can find a place to park outside, which i couldn't. I arrived at 3am, after a nice night out and found myself desperately trying to park my car to be able to go to my room to settle down. Eventually after much arguing with the night porter, who was very rude, i was allowed to park in one of the handicap zones which i had initially asked for. Will definately not be staying there again.