This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Clean,friendly B+B, set at the foot of the Lomond hills. Un-equalled views. A real home from home.
You will stay in a unique building that once was part of a brewery belonging to Falkland Palace dating from the time of Mary Queen of Scots. A quiet location but a 10 minute walk in each direction will provide you with pubs and shops. We offer evening meals on prior booking,prepared by a qualified chef . (we cater for vegetarians as well). Rooms on the ground floor are good for disable access. (please call to check we have a downstairs room available). Plenty of off road parking. I do not Take debit/credit cards. If you require an early check-in please contact me.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- Breakfast to go
- Games Console
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet