- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"1st time staying at the Douglas Hotel. Staff were exceptionally friendly and couldn't be more helpful. Our room was luxury , although very w..."
"Clean, well decorated. Room was very nice. Overcharged for drinks on our bill when leaving, husband paid as he thought I had them, but I di..."
"Hotel rebuilt a few years ago and is ideally situated with a marvelous view across the bay. Room was excellent , with large bed and bath. Se..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Douglas Hotel. Original, relaxed and sitting comfortably within its environment. .
. A touch of luxury combined with a homely charm. We opened in May 2011 after an extensive refurbishment and with a clear idea of what we wanted to provide - a hotel with a heart. We work hard to get that balance right - the perfect blend of ‘laid back relaxation’ combined with ‘professional and attentive'. Let us look after you. Super friendly and already multi award winning, we have spared no expense in creating the unique feel of 'home away from home' whilst adding a touch of modern luxury. With complimentary Wi-Fi internet access throughout, we are located (quite literally) a stone’s throw from the ferry - there really is no need to bring your car. Please do read our customer comments and press review to see what they have to say - we’re a wee bit shy and don’t like to blow our own trumpet, we prefer to let other people do it on our behalf
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
1st time staying at the Douglas Hotel.
Staff were exceptionally friendly and couldn't be more helpful. Our room was luxury , although very warm and stuffy especially during the night. We ate in the Bistro at night. Excellent food and service . Unfortunately my fish was not edible and had to be returned but the staff couldnt have been more pleasant.
I would certainly stay again.
Clean, well decorated.
Room was very nice.
Overcharged for drinks on our bill when leaving, husband paid as he thought I had them, but I didn't so check charges to your room.