- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"A very comfortable couple of nights spent at this friendly hotel. All the staff were extremely helpful and we enjoyed an excellent meal in t..."
"Not as luxurious as advertised...."
"My Daughter was attending a wedding at a nearby venue and wanted a lift so we decided to stay over. We found the hotel easily. The staff wer..."
"The Bull is an excellent looking pub with brilliant parking, dinning and drinking facilities including a lovely beer garden. The room was re..."
"Lovely room and priced well, good decor, comfy bed and high quality toiletries. Excellent breakfast too. The only downside is that sound pro..."
About the hotel
The Bulls best kept secret, the delightful cottage in the grounds has been tastefully renovated to provide four beautifully appointed double en-suite bedrooms. The rooms are individually decorated in a contemporary style with luxurious bedding and carefully chosen matching accessories. Each en-suite room offers a comfortable double bed, flat screen television with Freeview, tea/coffee making facility and Wi-Fi.
The perfect place to retire after an evening or function at The Bull and The Willow Room.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
A very comfortable couple of nights spent at this friendly hotel.
All the staff were extremely helpful and we enjoyed an excellent meal in the restaurant on Sunday evening. Breakfast was good but limited. A selection of fruit and yoghurt would supplement the meal. More light would be useful by the dressing to help the ladies with their makeup etc, but the selection of the White Company toileteries were appreciated.
Not as luxurious as advertised.