- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel friendly staff a little expensive..."
"I really couldn't fault anything about the hotel, it was very clean, the staff were very friendly and they could not do enough to ensure I e..."
About the hotel
Set in nine acres of mature grounds, the Glenavon House Hotel is a 3 star hotel offering 5 star comfort. A family owned 62 bedroom hotel, the Glenavon boasts a state of the art conference centre, one of Northern Ireland's only private leisure complex and has banqueting facilities to cater for up to 500 people. It has, over the years built up an excellent reputation with both the locals and those from further afield.
Hand in hand with all the facilities you would expect in a luxurious home from home, goes all the friendliness and warmth of welcome that the Glenavon is known for. Situated on the outskirts of Cookstown, Co Tyrone this large stone building overlooks the Ballinderry River and provides a haven for the holidaymaker and business person alike.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2011 to 22/07/2011 - The restaurant is closed for refurbishment. Food will be served in one of the hotel function rooms. The LateRooms.com rates for Glenavon House Hotel in Cookstown are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel friendly staff a little expensive
Home from Home
I really couldn't fault anything about the hotel, it was very clean, the staff were very friendly and they could not do enough to ensure I enjoyed my stay.
It was the first time I went to Northern Ireland on business and we be returning every 5/6 weeks. I will ensure I stay here again. My first impression was that the hotel was a bit dated but it was more to do with the decor and chanderliers. I wouldn't want it to change as it added to the charm and warmth. The food was brilliant.