- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"We stayed over night on bank holiday, the entrance to the hotel was very grand & interior swish with lots of interesting history on the wall..."
"Only problem was the room was down stairs no lift...."
"I only ever use late rooms as it is the easiest most helpful way to book a room...."
"the weekend we were there had turned cold. central heating had been turned low they did bring a convector heater which helped. the bathroom..."
"Cannot do enough for you when it comes to the service..."
About the hotel
Set in spacious grounds, this renovated Victorian hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the seafront. It offers an Indian restaurant, free parking, and sea views. The rooms at The Royal Hotel provide private bathrooms, along with a TV.
Tea/coffee facilities are available, while some rooms boast sea views. Viceroy’s Grill and Bistro serves English and European Cuisine, as well as traditional Sunday dinners. Bollywood Restaurant offers authentic Indian dishes, while The Colonial Lounge bar provides light meals and drinks overlooking the seaside gardens. Skegness Rail Station is 10 minutes away on foot, while Hildreds Shopping Centre and Tower Cinema are also 10 minutes’ walk away. Skegness Pier is a 15-minute walk, and North Shore Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Nice staff, good location, good outside space with tables also big car park, really looking tired and in need or money being spent on it.
we had two holes in the bed sheets broken chairs in the bar etc, rock hard beds thin pillows and wifi that didn't work and no info in the rooms like the password for the wifi, what food the restaurant do and times. also the fire evacuation sign on the back of the door telling where to go you could not read it because it had been witten in marker pen and had worn off. so all in all not great.
Rainy bank holiday
We stayed over night on bank holiday, the entrance to the hotel was very grand & interior swish with lots of interesting history on the walls...
However we was quite disappointed with the room as it was very cramped & bathroom was smaller than my down stairs toilet..... There was a wide range of food & we chose to eat in the Bollywood Indian restaurant located downstairs, the restaurant was lovely & decor fantastic however I can't say the same for the food. They got my meal wrong twice, I ordered a chicken passander & got brought a balti with chips, so we sent it back, for me to receive a butter chicken. I are it as I couldn't be bothered to wait any longer. Apart from all that & the constant rain, I wished we had stayed at home with a take away!.