- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Everything was excellent, the hotel, the room, the staff and the food. Will definitely return..."
"Very good value for money myself and my husband had a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine on the evening of our stay and cost less then £40 a..."
"Nice Hotel close to sea, room OK for the money, however very little hot water had to run the hot tap for ages before tepid warm water came t..."
"We stayed over night on bank holiday, the entrance to the hotel was very grand & interior swish with lots of interesting history on the wall..."
"Only problem was the room was down stairs no lift...."
About the hotel
Set in spacious grounds, this renovated Victorian hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the seafront. It offers free parking and sea views. The rooms at The Royal Hotel provide private bathrooms, along with a TV.
Tea/coffee facilities are available, while some rooms boast sea views. Viceroy’s Grill and Bistro serves English and European Cuisine, as well as a very popular Sunday Carvery. The Colonial Lounge bar provides light meals and drinks overlooking the seaside gardens. Skegness Railway Station is 10 minutes away on foot, while Hildreds Shopping Centre and Tower Cinema are also 10 minutes’ walk away. Skegness Pier is a 15-minute walk, and North Shore Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/04/2016 to 31/08/2016 - Please be advised the Bollywood Indian restaurant is closed. Viceroys Bistro continues to serve British and European cuisine nightly. Watch this space for details of our new restaurant opening soon! The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Everything was excellent, the hotel, the room, the staff and the food.
Will definitely return
The Royal Hotel Skegness
Very good value for money myself and my husband had a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine on the evening of our stay and cost less then £40 and the food was lovely.