- 1 guest reviews
"My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Dormie House. We stayed there initially for two nights during a visit to the Glasgow area for..."
About the hotel
Delightful modern 4 star gold B&B set in private grounds in a peaceful setting. With Sky Sports, Wifi and Guest computer, and self-serve bar facilities, our guest lounge is a great place to chill out. Ample private parking, and just 10 minute's walk to 15-odd restaurants in the Main Street.
We offer local transfers to Weddings, Restaurants, Golf Courses and Prestwick Airport, not forgetting Ayr Races, Northfield Bowling Championships, The Burns Centre. . . . Our Master bedroom can accommodate 3 adults or a family 2+2. It makes a truly luxurious ground floor double or twin. Our two x 1st floor bedrooms have a definite holiday feel about them, being light, bright and airy. All our rooms are en suite, have quality fitted furniture and digital TV and are presented with complementary tea/coffee and washing consumables throughout. Sumptuous cooked breakfasts are served 0730-0900, and continental breakfasts are available for early starters from 0500. We enjoy a high rate of returnees, as our reviews on various websites attest. We look forward to welcoming you shortly. Marilyn & Peter Brown.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
More a 'mini' hotel than a B&B!
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Dormie House.
We stayed there initially for two nights during a visit to the Glasgow area for the Commonwealth Games and were made to feel so welcome that we returned for another two nights a week later. Peter and Marilyn are excellent hosts and go out of their way to ensure their guests have all that they need. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and a visit to Dormie House offers excellent value for money. We stayed at a number of hotels and B&Bs during our recent trip to Scotland and Dormie House was easily the best we experienced