- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Functional and very quiet stay. Super breakfast. Very good value. The owner,Pam is a star..."
"Fitted the bill perfectly for a one night stay with hand baggage only. Warm Welcome, Good breakfast, parking a bit tight..."
"We recently stayed over for one night to attend a wedding in the area. The room was lovely and was a great size. The staff were more than ac..."
"I found my room quite pleasant. It was clean and tidy. Marie was really pleasant and would do anything for you. The room was warm. The inter..."
"I would make a point of staying there again when next working in the area...."
About the hotel
At Beldon House you can be assured of a relaxing stay in one of our beautifully refurbished ensuite rooms and awake to our freshly prepared cooked breakfast made from the finest local ingredients. Beldon House is an ideal base to explore the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty as well as the towns of Lincoln, Barton on Humber, Kingston upon Hull and the Lincolnshire coast.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 09:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Beldon House B&B
Functional and very quiet stay.
Super breakfast. Very good value. The owner,Pam is a star
Great for an overnight stay
Fitted the bill perfectly for a one night stay with hand baggage only.
Warm Welcome, Good breakfast, parking a bit tight