- 43 guest reviews
"The staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was basic (no hairdryer) but clean and had a sea view. The breakfast was very good. Overall e..."
"Hotel ok !! But disco going on till 2 oclock not good when you looking to relax !!!..."
"Stayed here for a week on business, as Swansea was completely full. Good value hotel with very friendly staff. A nice change to have such go..."
"Room wasn't ready when we arrived although it was 2:30 pm had to wait an hour, all other service was good tho, room was clean but very outda..."
"The rooms are tired and could do with a coat of paint, the pumbing is old fashioned, But the room was a good size, the bed was comfortable,..."
About the hotel
The Porthcawl Hotel is situated in the centre of Porthcawl town. With a Health CLub, Night Club, Sport's Bar & Diner and Restaurant, the Hotel is the perfect place for an entertaining stay in a seaside resort. Porthcawl as a town has a great deal to offer from fantastic local attractions such as beaches, bars, restaurants and golf courses, as well as laying between Cardiff and Swansea.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Massage , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Vey good value
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Room was basic (no hairdryer) but clean and had a sea view. The breakfast was very good. Overall excellent value for money and ideal for a short break in Porthcawl or if attending a special event.
Hotel ok !.
But disco going on till 2 oclock not good when you looking to relax !!.