- 19 guest reviews
"We found the landlady Fiona a brilliant host as she was very welcoming and her local knowledge of the wildlife was great...."
"the hosts were great knew all about local area, even had after shave and perfume in the rooms incase you forgot yours, rooms were very well..."
"Very pleasant house in the country above Fortrose...."
"Owners very friendly and most helpful...."
"Great meat and great excellent breakfast. Would loved to stay longer...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Hillhaven Bed & Breakfast, where we provide 4 star bed and breakfast accommodation, in Fortrose in the Highlands of Scotland. We have just completed a refurbishment of our two bedrooms and now offer both rooms with en-suite facilities. As a family run guesthouse set just outside Fortrose, Ross-Shire we're only 10 miles from Inverness and within easy reach of much that the Highlands of Scotland has to offer.
Situated on the Black Isle just one mile from the historic village of Fortrose, you'll enjoy the peace and tranquillity of being in the country. We are ideally placed for tourists who want to discover the Highlands, with Ullapool, Loch Ness and Dornoch all within an hours drive. Whether you're visiting the area for Golf at Dornoch, Nairn, Inverness or Fortrose Golf Courses; Walking or Birdwatching; Dolphins, Boat Trips or Fishing in the Beauly Firth or Moray Firth; Shooting and Stalking in the Highlands; visiting the Glen Ord or Glen Morangie Whisky Distilleries in the area; visiting Scottish historical points of interest such as Loch Ness or Fort George - our bed and breakfast is ideally situated just a short drive from the city of Inverness, and is a great starting point for any of these activities!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- 13/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is required to secure reservation. Payment is in cash or cheque on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
We found the landlady Fiona a brilliant host as she was very welcoming and her local knowledge of the wildlife was great.
A brilliant b&b in a beautiful country setting,surrounded by Wildlife and beaches not to far away
the hosts were great knew all about local area, even had after shave and perfume in the rooms incase you forgot yours, rooms were very well furnished with quality items, food was good and locally sourced, was only 10minutes away from dolphins at chanonry point where they come right by you no more than 30feet in front of us just amazing,