- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Excellent room, good location, friendly staff. Based on my visit I have book there for the future...."
"Very nicely furnished room, excellent comfortable bed and excellent bathroom. Relaxed restaurant in nice old pub surroundings...."
"We've stayed in a number of hotels in London and we can say this is one of the best. The room was just the right size and the breakfast was..."
"First time we considered a hotel option outside of Central London when having a short break but we need not have worried. Free on street par..."
"The pub and restaurant are lovely. The room was clean and comfortable...."
About the hotel
With its oak beams and cosy nooks the Fox and Grapes has all the charm of a country village pub with the added convenience of being in South West London. Prettily nestled on the edge of Wimbledon Common, the Fox and Grapes was built in 1787 and later extended into the stables next door. The pub was re-opened under new management in February 2011 after a thorough refurbishment and has since become one of Wimbledon's best loved dining destinations.
The pub offers accommodation in the form of three luxurious en-suite double bedrooms, which received a Top Overall Ratings Award from Venere. com. Open seven days a week and located within easy reach of London's innumerable delights, the Fox and Grapes is the perfect base from which to explore the city whether you're in town on business or enjoying a romantic city break. We also offer a bespoke catering service to those booking a birthday party, wedding reception or any other function at our pub. As a venue the Fox and Grapes has it all: fantastic food, an exciting range of drinks and luxurious accommodation conveniently brought together in one beautiful location. We look forward to welcoming you to the Fox and Grapes soon.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/10/2012 to 17/10/2013 - Please note latest check in time is 22.30pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fox and Grapes
Excellent room, good location, friendly staff.
Based on my visit I have book there for the future.
Perfect for a short break and convenient for London.
Very nicely furnished room, excellent comfortable bed and excellent bathroom.
Relaxed restaurant in nice old pub surroundings.