This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
“A house worth discovering for a business trip, a sightseeing holiday, or a longer term stay. ” B&B accommodation in a spacious modern house. A garden in which you can relax and enjoy your breakfast when the weather's fine.
Our guest rooms have their own separate entrance, so you can come and go at whatever time suits you. The rooms in our B&B all have decorative themes playing on different colours: the blue of the ocean, the red of poppy fields, the yellow of the sun, the grey of shingle, etc. You're sure to find an atmosphere that suits you here. We have twin double or single rooms, each with its own private bathroom and TV. Watermael-Boitsfort is an oasis in the city. Watermael-Boitsfort is a verdant district in the south-east of Brussels, next to Brussels city and the districts of Auderghem, Uccle and Ixelles, and not far from Woluwe Saint Pierre. The B&B is in Avenue Wiener, which is very quiet with ample parking. The Forêt de Soignes (Brussels' famous beech 'cathedral forest') and the city centre are directly accessible. Please confirm your approximate time of arrival at the B&B by e-mail or phone at least 48 hours in advance. There are numerous restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the Bed and Breakfast. We will happily recommend a few of the best.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet