- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Late deal for a single family room was less than a standard double room. On arrival found it was a large family room with a king and single..."
"Modern facilities and excellent food in this clean and tidy period hotel run by friendly efficient staff, are nicely complimented by a peace..."
"Just what we needed very relaxing stay with some excellent food...."
"I have stayed here twice recently when visiting my family. I was warmly welcomed when arriving late and very well looked after. It is great..."
"Lovely Hotel and surroundings. Couple of little gripes, pillows to soft and booked a table for 8.30 , went for evening meal but our table wa..."
About the hotel
Situated on the banks of the River Lark, this charming hotel offers Free Wi-Fi, Free parking, friendly staff and picturesque river views. Riverside House has retained many of its enchanting period features and blends them with a contemporary charm. Modern, well maintained guest bedrooms offer a range of home-from-home features including Free Wi-Fi, television, iron & ironing board and tea/coffee making facilities.
All rooms feature tiled private bathrooms and comfortable furnishings for a relaxing stay. The Riverside Terrace Restaurant provides a menu of mouth watering and varied dishes prepared using the finest local produce, while the ambient setting of the restaurant provides the perfect backdrop for an enjoyable dining experience. Two onsite bars offer a range of local beers, wines, spirits and coffees. Situated close to the A11, the hotel provides good access to the local area, including Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Newmarket and Cambridge. Guests are just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of historic Mildenhall, with a range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
one to go back to
Late deal for a single family room was less than a standard double room.
On arrival found it was a large family room with a king and single bed. Large bathroom, loads of space. Food in the restaurant was very good. Has jambalaya which turned out to be a hot seafood curry served with croutons, red cabbage and corn bread. Not what I was expecting and much too hot for the generous selection of seafood. Breakfast was perfect. Everything fresh and tasty. Will use this hotel again
Modern facilities and excellent food in this clean and tidy period hotel run by friendly efficient staff, are nicely complimented by a peaceful location despite being handily placed to comfortably walk into the centre of town.